SOLD! thanks for looking!
The most fun you can have on 8 gallons per hour! A great, super-efficient IFR travelling machine that has been from Seattle to the Bahamas with snappy light controls. Comfortable to fly long distance and fun to tear around with +6/-4 G load limits and a quick 140 degree/second roll rate.
Annual done January 2021: All compressions between 74-76, oil filter inspected for metal and none found. Other general squaks fixed including a new main tire, replaced cracked cowling baffle, clean gascolator, replaced exhaust hangar with improved mount, greased prop hub, cleaned/greased steering neck, cleaned/rotated all spark plugs, repacked wheel bearings and other minor repairs.
Engine and Airframe
- 2380 hours SMOH
- Good compression and low oil consumption
- 160 Horsepower
- Large Rudder Option
- 53 Gallons fuel (42 wing + 11 header). 6 hour endurance!
- Upgraded Grove brakes- dual piston, thick disc, lightweight magnesium wheels
- Manual flaps
- Emergency gear hand pump
- Inner and Outer gear doors
- Pilot side sliding window (Can be open in flight below 120 knots)
- Copilot controls and brakes
- LED landing and position lights. Landing light blink mode
- Xenon strobes
- Heated pitot
- Vinyl lettering and graphics- easily removed and changed
- Garmin GNS-430W WAAS GPS/nav/comm
- Garmin CDI with glideslope
- Garmin GTX-330 Mode S transponder with TIS
- Bendix KY97A Com 2 radio
- Garmin G5 mini EFIS with GPS
- Standard 6 pack instruments, IFR capable
- PS Engineering audio panel with music input
- EchoUAT ADSB in/out hardwired to GPS, Encoder, Transponder
- All antennas inside airframe behind bulkhead. Clean!
- Digital fuel flow totalizer
- EGT/CHT/OAT display
- 12V outlet
- New starter 10/2020
- Overhauled pilot brake master cylinders 12/2019
- Overhauled gear actuator seals 6/2019
- New Alternator 1/2019
- New vacuum pump 5/2018
24″ / 2400 RPM: 8-7 gallons per and hour 166 knots TAS typical 6000-11000′
Rotation speed 80 knots.
Typical pattern entry 120 knots on downwind, slowing to 90 on final, touchdown at 70-75.
Gear speed 120 knots
+6/-4 G rating
140 degrees/second roll rate. Short wings with snappy pushrod performance!